Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself


Hi everyone I decided to start my blog off with an introduction of myself. So... Where do I start? My name is Natasha, but most people just call me Tasha and of course you can too. I just graduated from Saint Xavier University with a bachelor's degree in Mass Communication and I am in the process of getting my Master’s degree in Internet Marketing. I love music, fashion, and hair.
 For the past few months I have been researching the concept of natural hair and the benefits that come with it. I decided to keep my daughters hair natural and not perm it because I thought it was manageable and beautiful. I on the other hand have had a perm almost all my life. After 2 1/2 months of transitioning I decided to do the big chop (I will post pic at a later date). This is what got me interested in hair. 
Music on the other hand has been in my life from birth I love to write lyrics and poems. I am a female emcee (stage name Constance) and I love what I do. Over the years I have ran across many artist like myself and I will share their material with you as well as suggestion on other artist you may like. Yes I am a Hip Hop artist just in case you are wondering but, I do have a large pool of artist I listen to that are not Hip Hop and I will share them with you also. 
I got interested in fashion because I love to be different when possible. Due to my work place and career path I can not really dress how I would like but, I will share my secrets with you. Including where I shop, what make up I wear, how I match my outfits, where I get my jewelry. I promise I will share all my knowledge with you and do not hesitate to ask questions? As a side note I will give tips regarding kids fashion and hair tips. I will also accept any questions you have and try to answer them to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment